Construction Management and Supervision of Nan River – Bueng Boraphet Distribution Project
- Hits: 1231
Chum Sang, Nakhon Sawan Province
Department of Water Resources, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
Project Description :
Construction of pumping station, steel liner, control building and associated works.
Type of Services :
Construction Management and Supervision
Scope of Works :
Construction management and supervision of pumping station, control building approach channel, steel liner, vertical mixed flow pumps with electrical motors, reinforced concrete lined canal and apparatus works
Associated with :
Lotus Consultants Co,.Ltd.
Project Costs :
311 Million baht
Consultant Fee :
6.88 Million baht
Project Period :
August 2012 – August 2016
Project Components :
- Pumping station : 2 floor reinforced concrete building size 13.6 x 31.9 x 11.0 m.
- Control Building : 1 floor reinforced concrete building size 14.0 x 15.0 x 4.0 m.
- Inlet structure : Reinforced concrete retaining wall size 31.9 x 38.85 x 12.55 m.
- Steel liner dia. 3000 mm. 45 mm. thick, total length 158 m. with coupling, butterfly valve, expansion joint, air valve, flap valve, pipe support, pipe jacking through highway and railway.
- Vertical mixed flow 6 sets with electrical motor 500 kW, capacity 3.00 cu.m./sec./set and head of blow 13.0 m.
- Head Tank : Reinforced concrete structure size 15.0 x 25.0 x 5.0 m. connect to reinforced concrete lined canal.
- Improve existing canal to be reinforced concrete lined canal with bottom width 3.0-8.0 m. and 200 m. length.
- Mechanical auxiliary equipments : butterfly valve dia. 1200 mm., trashrack, hoist crane lifting beam, gantry crane, stoplog.
- Electrical works : DC station service, 3.3 kV indoor switchgear cubicle, main transformers, control protection and alarm system, 2.4 kV outdoor switchgear and electrical auxiliary equipments